1. What is Bexio?
Bexio is a cloud-based business management software designed specifically for small and medium-sized businesses. With Bexio, companies can manage their accounting, customer relationship management (CRM), order management and much more in one place. Bexio’s ease of use and many integrations with other tools make it a popular choice for business owners looking to streamline their administrative processes.
Preparation of offers and invoices
3. Advantages and disadvantages
- All-in-one solution: Bexio offers a number of features that you would normally find in several tools.
- User-friendliness: The platform is intuitive and easy to use, even for non-technical people.
- Cloud-based: You can access your company data from anywhere.
- Price: Bexio is more expensive compared to some other tools on the market.
- Language support: Currently only English, German and French are supported.
4. Tipps und Tricks
Thanks to add-ons and integrations, for example with MailChimp (sending newsletters) or Make (automating online workflows), internal processes can be made even more effective. Bexio also has a scanner app, so expense receipts can be scanned, uploaded and posted there. This makes it even easier to do the accounting.
Bexio offers three different packages ranging from CHF 29 to CHF 99 per month. Depending on the package, not all functions are available. However, there is a suitable offer for all company sizes.
All information on: www.bexio.com
Bexio is a powerful and versatile tool that is ideal for small businesses and startups. With its ease of use and wide range of functions, it provides valuable support for managing all aspects of the company. If you have any questions about Bexio or need further support, feel free to contact us.